Nice to Meet You! Get to Know Our Hotel in Provincetown
Tucked just off Route 6 on the edge of downtown, Harbor Hotel Provincetown is made for easy escapes to Cape Cod with friends and family. Whether you're on a quest for seaside serenity or you're heading to Provincetown to experience the scene's legendary summertime celebrations, the retro-chic Harbor Hotel is here to amp up your getaway with an open-door pet policy, quick shuttles into town, a sprawling pool, and a collection of museum-worthy art. Our laid-back hotel hideaway on Cape Cod is retro-glam in all the right places, with bright guest rooms and suites featuring bay views, cozy gathering spots for socializing, Experience Provincetown and Cape Cod with us.
See & Be Seen 7 Harbor Hotel Hotspots
Stays at Harbor Hotel Provincetown are all about kicking back and hanging out with friends, family, and furry companions. Don't miss our favorite spots to see and be seen throughout the hotel, indoors and out. The seasonal outdoor heated pool and cabana bar are a huge hit for our hotel guests and locals alike..
About That Colorful Whale MuralPainted by renowned muralist Louis Masai, the Right Whale Mural is prominently and proudly displayed on the west-facing wall of Harbor Hotel Provincetown from Snail Road shortly before Commercial Street. The piece was crafted as part of Cape Cod's annual Appearances Eco-Arts Festival and is part of Masai's larger campaign to raise awareness for endangered species (like the Right Whale).
- The mural was painted over the span of two days from May 1st to May 2nd.
- The Harbor Hotel is prominent supporter of the arts in Provincetown sponsoring events like the Provincetown Film Festival and being the starting point of choice for P-town's most prominent parades (Portuguese Festival, Carnival, etc).
Why Stay with Us?
EVERYONE'S WELCOMEFrom kiddos to couples of all kinds and types, your favorite traveling companions are always welcome here.
WE LOVE YOUR PETCheck the leash at the door, we've got plenty of pet-friendly rooms and a warm welcome for your pooch.
A ONE-OF-A-KIND LOCATIONPerched at the farthest tip of Cape Cod in Provincetown, our hotel is just steps from the surf, sand, and sea breezes.
Stuff You'll Love
- Seasonal Heated Pool
- Guest Laundry
- Outdoor Patio & Fire Pits (Seasonal)
- Pet-friendly Rooms
- The Cabana Bar (Seasonal)
- Dune Area with Casual Seating
- Board Games
- In-room Refrigerators
- Assorted Yard Games
- Pool Table
- Ping Pong
- Electric Bike Rentals Available on Property
- Town bus stop across street (seasonal service)
- Scooter and bicycle rentals Memorial Day until Columbus Day 7 days per week
- Outtermost Yoga Classes 9AM on Fridays and 10AM on Sundays
- Golf Cart Shuttle Hours of Operation: Golf Cart (based on the weather) will run Memorial Day through the end of June 10am to 10pm weekends only. July and August weather permitting 10am to 10pm 7 days per week. September - October weekends only.
Local Deliciousness is RIGHT THIS WAY